[Xen-users] XEN GPLPV Drivers for Windows release 0.8.8 and Windows 2008 x64

I'm on the signing issue i got it install without bad warnings, but the signature seems to not cover completly all *.sys maybe i missed a step or, what ever i have all working now. Only he always wants to reboot to finish the installation of "XEN PV VBD SCSI Disk Drive", but it seems to work, when i restart he installs again and want again a reboot.

At all it looks like a big step forward, let me check the signing stuff next weeks. I hope that i could provide with James help a signed driver soon, but first I have to ask my Research Area Head if i could use my University Signature to sign this Drivers. At all you will have to import the CA of my University and trust at least me for signing drivers.

(BTW: James you should really create a work flow to really get rid of all your stuff it is really inconvenient to reinstall or recopy the complete machine every time trying to install a update or something else)

Florian