From: Mark Price [mailto:mprice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 9:45 PM
To: Max E. Baro
Subject: Xen and routing

Hi Max,

I am working with Xen 3.1 (testing) and I want to do a routed network
setup instead of bridged which is more popular.

I saw a mailing list post on xen-users you made about a month ago.
You were asking how we can identify the tap device that a domU has in
the vif-route script.

Did you find any answers to this question?

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark Price