Re: [Xen-users] vnc mouse out of sync

Tait's suggestion should fix it (and applies for any Windows guest) and make
grabless mouse tracking work right.

Or you could use a GUI like virt-manager, which can grab the host mouse
pointer so that you don't see this (I think using the SDL viewer included
with Xen does this too).

Or Kayvan's solution should also work and you might find it has the best
performance.

Cheers,
Mark