Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 Crashes on High I/O

> I upgraded in an effort to correct the problem - it was present on the
> older kernel as well

The older kernel being the XenSource XenLinux 2.6.18 kernel?

The reason this question gets asked by folks is that a 2.6.24 port of full Xen
functionality is a long way removed from the upstream XenSource 2.6.18 and
it's potentially possible (with all due respect to distro maintainers) that
porting the patches forward 6 kernel releases may have introduced some
interesting new bugs.

Cheers,
Mark