Re: [Xen-users] Ubuntu feisty dom0 and centos 5.1 domU problems

Hi,

> Using config file "xen501".
> *** glibc detected *** /usr/bin/python: double free or corruption (out):
> 0xb7d25100 ***

<snip scary backtrace>

> No handlers could be found for logger "xend"
> Error: Boot loader didn't return any data!
> Usage: xm create <ConfigFile> [options] [vars]

<snip more output>

Yow!  That looks nasty.

Did you solve this?  It looks like the Python interpreter is crashing out for
some reason - I can honestly say I've never seen that happen before!

If you're still having troubles, it'd be good to know what your host OS is,
what your Python version is and where you got your Xen install from.

Cheers,
Mark