RE: [Xen-users] Most stable Xen distro?

  • To: "Doug Breshears" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Tait Clarridge" <Tait.Clarridge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 14:42:21 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 11:43:35 -0700

Hello,

Check out the CentOS 5.1 distro. It's been a dream for me.

I've tried a few so far -

Fedora 8 & Xen Source 3.1/3.2 -> Major tweaks needed on my system
CentOS 5/5.1 -> No Problems at all
Ubuntu -> HVM Guests were laggy and using up way to much I/O

Give CentOS a shot. :)

-Tait Clarridge