[Xen-users] Re: DHCP and DomUs: not working

Kai Schaetzl wrote:
I'm trying to get DHCP working with DomU clients. I don't want to use libvirtd. There's a dhcpd on the machine and it works fine for all clients in the network, but not for DomUs. If I set a static IP on the DomU all networking for them is fine, so there's no general networking problem.

Hi Kai,

I used to have EXACTLY that problem (and others) until I added "post-up ethtool -K eth0 tx off" to the interface stanzas in /etc/network/interfaces of the domU:s like this:

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet dhcp
        post-up ethtool -K eth0 tx off

Good luck!