[Xen-users] PCI-X pass-thru just like PCI pass-thru?

Hi All,

This might be a stupid question... but PCI-X pass-thru should work just like PCI pass-thru in Xen, correct?

Been looking to add an Intel PWLA8492MT dual-port RJ-45 GbE card into an ASUS 1U server I have and would like to pass it through to an Untangle 5.1 domU HVM instance for firewalling/UTM for a second Verizon FiOS line that's being dropped into my home.

I don't think I should have any problems... hopefully I'm correct?  Thanks!
--
Daniel Kao
Übermind, Inc.