RE: [Xen-users] Set PCI device latency from domU?

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "[STD]Ein" <ein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:41:42 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:44:21 -0700

I doubt you would be able to change it from the domU so I believe this is
expected behaviour.  Changing the latency equates to writing the the pci
control registers, something that is definitely not allowed from a domU.
Even if that was not the case, it would be possible for a domU to affect
performance and reliability of the overall system if it could do so.