Re: [Xen-users] Enomalism 2.0 - Windows Edition

Hello Richard,

I tried this too but with no success. As I understand it, enomalism2 is a modular system and the windows gui only supports "Amazon EC2" at the moment. So if you don't have an "Amazon EC2" Server the windows gui won't do you any good until you have the proper modules to manage a Xen-Server. Just check the links below.

Greetz Holger

[1] http://trac.enomalism.com/enomalism [Download: Windows XP -> Amazon EC2 Only]
[2] http://trac.enomalism.com/enomalism/wiki/Ec2
[3] http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?node=201590011

Richard Drent schrieb:

Thus any one have “Enomalism 2.0 - Windows Edition” working,.. because its complatly abra cadabra to me.

Where do you declare the xen servers??

How do you declare the vm’s??

Suggestions

Richard