Re: [Xen-users] running xen image on windows

> Is there a tool like VMPlayer for Xen, so that we can run Xen guest
> system on Windows? It would be very convienient to have this function!

Sorry, that's not possible right now, since you can't run Xen "under" Windows
like you can with VMPlayer.

If you want a free VMPlayer-like solution there are a number to choose from
(Open Source, as well as just simply no-cost) but there's not a standard way
to run Xen guests there.

Cheers,
Mark