[Xen-users] CentOS/Xen PCI pass-through

Is PCI pass-through available in the "standard" CentOS 5.1 kernel?  From the "xm info" command, I see the major.minor version of Xen is 3.1, so I'm assuming it is and that I'm missing something basic.

I've tried using "pciback.hide=(...)" in grub.conf, but after getting an error message about it not being valid, I realized that pciback is a module, so it's not available.

So, I tried it in /etc/modprobe.conf, but that apparently didn't work either.  I also tried this (http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Assign_hardware_to_DomU_with_PCIBack_as_module?highlight=%28pci%29) and it seemed to work -- I at least got a message about the pciback grabbing the device.  I do, however, still see the device when I do a "lspci", but I'm not certain if that is normal or not.

I added the "pci = [ ... ]" in my Xen domU config file but am not seeing the device in lspci (which is totally empty), and am not sure what is up.  Since I don't have the "xm" commands in the domU, I'm not sure what to do.

I'd like to pass in my video capture devices into a domU and get Myth or Sage running in one of my domU's.  Base OS is CentOS 5.1 x86_64 for sheer stability and patchability; that way the domU can be tweaked/upgraded/rebuilt without impacting anything else.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
-Rob