[Xen-users] bandwidth limiting - vif "rate" option

Hello everybody,

i have found, that i can limit the OUTGOING bandwidth with the option

"rate=" (e.g. rate=250KB/s) at the vif line in my sxp-file.

I have tested it, it is working good, but why it is "only" limiting the
outgoing bandwidth ?

Is there any easy way to limit the incoming bandwidth too, something like the
obove option ?

My network setup is bridged.

Thank you in advance!

Greetings,