Re: [Xen-users] VNC for Linux - Console?

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 10:20:25AM +0200, MS wrote:
> Any one hear me? This ist my 4. post to the list, and i dont revieve any
> resonse ...

Maybe nobody know the answer - like me.  As I understand it, VNC is
used for remote graphical user interface.  You don't need it for the
console. Just use ssh or putty if you work from Windows.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that
      ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to
      comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and
      length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of
      Christ, which passeth  knowledge, that ye might be
      filled with all the fulness of God."
                                  Ephesians 3:17-19