Re: [Xen-users] massive packet loss under network and disk load

Ryan Burke wrote:
As mentioned on a post to a thread about drbd and Xen I've been seeing
some horrific packet loss under network and disk IO load which has been
causing huge problems for drbd syncing and replication.
[snip]

Just out of curiosity have you disabled TX checksums? I didn't follow your
K eth0 tx off" and see if that helps your TX packet loss.

Yes that was among the options I tested and it made no difference.