Re: [Xen-users] 32-bit OS images

  • To: "Nick Couchman" <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Asim <linkasim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:54:08 -0500
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:54:47 -0700

Thanks Nick for all the information. Yes I want to do some performance
measurements
on pass-through I/O (and bridge I/O). So I just want one DomU. I guess
thats two NICs
one for each Dom*. Apart from lack of migration support, what are the
other disadvantages?

Also, how do i do this? Do i need to hide the PCI from Dom0 and add it
using network-attach script?

-Asim