Re: [Xen-users] xen & kernel pae

I think 32-bit Xen is limited to only 16G of physical RAM.  This still leaves
1G to account for; a possible guess would be that you have a *very* large
memory hole on your system and that's pushing the addresses of the real
physical RAM up to where Xen can't use them :-(

64-bit Xen should be able to access all your memory, I think.  And you should
be able to run 32-bit PAE guests in any part of that memory; they may even be
able to grow beyond 16G but I'm not sure on that point.

Cheers,
mark