[Xen-users] What's recommended method for serving data to/among DomU's?

I'm looking for comments/opinions on the pros & cons of various ways
of serving data to DomU's ...

Given a number of DomU VM's on a given box, data sotrage can take several forms:

 (1) Data served via NFS from Dom0 to DomU
 (2) Data served from a DomU-dedicated NAS, e.g., via NFS, OpenFiler, etc
 (3) Data stored locally in each DomU

The options above vary, at least, in security, performance, and backup strategy.

I'm interested in what folks here recommend.

Thanks!