Re: [Xen-users] 2.6.25: xm console doesn't work: "XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/console/0"

Tomasz Chmielewski schrieb:

(...)

I noticed this message in dmesg, which seem (?) to indicate the cause:

  XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/console/0

But I have the Xen console driver built-in:

# grep -i xen .config
CONFIG_XEN=y
CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_FRONTEND=y
CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_FRONTEND=y
CONFIG_HVC_XEN=y

Or is the problem somewhere else, in /etc/inittab perhaps?

Replying to myself.

Looks like:

1:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty hvc0

did the trick.

Still, why does XENBUS complain about "Device with no driver: device/console/0"?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org