YOUR EMAIL WAS SELECTED(congratulations).

The FREE Lottery Promo
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)

                WINNING NOTIFICATION:
We happily announce to you today the 6th day of May 2008 the draw
(#1137) of the FREE LOTTERY,online Sweepstakes International program held on
30th March 2008.Your e-mail address attached drew the lucky numbers:2, 3, 17,
22, 40, 42 which subsequently won you the lottery in the JACKPOT category You
have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of  £500,000.00(FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND POUNDS STERLINGS) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.To file
for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
====================================
Mr.Andy Benson.
Email: andy_fiduciarydept44@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Endeavour to email him immediately with the following informations
====================================
PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM
1.FULL NAMES:
2.ADDRESS:
 3.SEX:
4.AGE:
5.MARITALSTATUS:
6.OCCUPATION:
7.E-MAILADRESS:
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:
9.AMOUNT WON:
10.COUNTRY:
Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE FREE LOTTERY
PROMOTION.
Sincerely,
MR:OWEN PETERS.
FREE LOTTO ONLINE DIRECTOR