[Xen-users] Disable memory balloon in dom0

Is there any reason why I would not want to set dom0-min-mem to 0 or to what I set dom0_mem on my kernel line? Setting to 0 or setting to the same value as dom0_mem disables memory balloon correct? I cant seem to think of a reason why I would want memory ballooning.

Also setting dom0-min-mem should that be done in xend-config.sxp or on the kernel command line?

--
Nick Anderson <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.cmdln.org