Re: [Xen-users] problem about network in Xen!

juzi0730 wrote:
> HI,
> is it true that the opensource version of XEN supports 100MBit only?

As I said before in this thread, this only true for hvms without PV
drivders since it emulates the 1GB card a 10/100 mbps realtek card. PV
guests and HVMs with PV drivers should perform better than this since
it's using an optimized driver for networking.

--Sadique