[Xen-users] Memory Upgrade

All,

I currently have only one Xen server, however we purchased the machine with 4GB of RAM and have decided to upgrade that to 8GB. The Virtual Machines are already created, but I'd like to modify them so that they can use the additional RAM. Is this simply taking down the vm modifying the configuration file and starting it again?

Thanks,
--
Steven G. Spencer, Network Administrator
KSC Corporate - The Kelly Supply Family of Companies