Re: [Xen-users] xm create error - Unable to allocate memory

    xm create /etc/xen/agree-20
    Using config file "/etc/xen/agree-20".
    Error: (12, 'Cannot allocate memory')

Did you notice the cannot allocate memory error? do you have enough free memory?

Yep, that is the whole point :-) There is lots of memory available and I only get this when attempting to start the fully virtualised domU. Starting a para-virtualised domU works fine,

    kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"

This seems to be the culprit. Commenting it out and the domU now starts, but I am now going to have to work out why I can't get a console :-) But progress at last