Re: [Xen-users] Best distro with out of the box xensupport?

Hell, I was about to give Fedora 9 a try, and now it turns out it's not
working for the dom0. What does that mean exactly for F9? I cannot run F9
as dom0 at all/only restricted functionality? And anyone knows where to
find out if they already put the working kernel into F10/rawhide?

Cheers,
Daniel

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f9preview/en_US/sn-Virtualization.htmland