[Xen-users] Invalid install location

Hi list,

New to xen, eager to try it out.

 From what I can see, a distro needs to be xen aware or needs to be compatible
in various ways in order to be used as a guest, right?

I decided to give it a try using a qmail distro.

I copied a distro to a location on the xen host.
I went through the new virtual server configuration.
The default install path is; /var/lib/xen/images/mynewinstall.img
When I try to install, I keep getting; Invalid install location

Mike