[Xen-users] DomU reboot issues

All,

Ok, CentOS5.1 with built-in Xen. I have created 3 Virtual machines on a Dual-core XEON with 8 GB RAM. Everything works swimmingly on Dom0 and also on DomU most of the time. When I reboot the Dom0 with all of the vm's running, they are restored on the reboot as you would expect, except at this point you cannot reboot the DomU's. It hangs shutting down processes and never finishes. You /can/ then run a xm destroy vm and xm create vm and it boots (and reboots) fine again.

The configs are all identical and are set up with this:

on_poweroff = "destroy"
on_reboot = "restart"
on_crash = "restart"

If you do an xm shutdown of the vm and then an xm create vm on reboot, everything works fine as well. Should I have something else in my configs? Anyone else run into this?

Thanks,
--
Steven G. Spencer, Network Administrator
KSC Corporate - The Kelly Supply Family of Companies