Re: Re[Xen-users] lease 0.8.9 of GPL PV drivers for Windows

Scott/James,

Scott McKenzie-3 wrote:

> Scott McKenzie wrote:
>
> I've just installed openSUSE on my system to test the drivers with their
> kernel and Xen version.  I took a copy of my Windows HVM, booted it,
> installed 0.8.9, rebooted without /gplpv, rebooted with /gplpv and I had
> two disk devices appearing in device manager.  So it doesn't look like
> it's the dom0 kernel that's causing this problem.

I've just done an upgrade to rhel5.2 beta, and supposable allot of kernel
2.6.24/xen 3.1.2 stuff has been backported..

However I'm still have the same issue.

James, can I ask what platform (versions) you are using to test these gplpv
drivers for windows?

Cheers,

James