Re: [Xen-users] Xen randomly freezes under load

---- Original Message ----
From: "MS" <ms@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen randomly freezes under load

I have the same problems on different hardware and os.
If i run a domU with only one core, all works fine.
Allready test it with only one core?

Yes, tried to test using more memory, less memory, one vcpu,
same vcpu count on all domains and so on.

On the last test it made, after posting, it seems that killing
hald and powersaved on the dom0 helps to recover from freeze.

I've disabled them and the server has been up for about 8 hours,
until I tried to create a 4Gb file for a loopback device: dom0
crashed and I had to hw reset the server.
Pheraphs I've got the 2.3 xenfaq point (hangs under heavy I/O)?

Valerio