Re: [Xen-users] Can't add second sparse image file to win2k3 domU

> You need to initialize the drive in Windows.
>
> right click My Computer --> Manage --> Storage --> Disk Management
>
> Windows will give you a wizard to initialize the QEMU device (Drive
> 1)
> and then you can format it with a partition and drive letter.
>
> Cheers,
> Todd

Is it my mail client (evolution) or is it the mailing list? When I hit
reply it replies by default to the sender, not the list. Other mailing
lists I'm on when I hit reply the reply to goes to the list, so I don;t
think it's my client....anyway...

I responded last night to Kayvan's response, but forgot to send it to
the list.

The new drive does not appear in disk management. I meant to put that in
my original post and forgot.

Thanks,
James