Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.1 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

On Friday May 23 2008 11:31:16 am Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> Does anyone have performance numbers for Windows running on these drivers?
>
> An objective and meaningful (hardware independent, more or less)
> comparison would be Linux PV guest vs Windows with PV drivers; both
> network and hard disk throughput.

I usually test hvm domu against dom0, but I did this on a linux pv a couple of
times. For the last time, see my May 6 post in the 'Release 0.8.9 of GPL PV
drivers for Windows' thread (iometer). For iperf, see the older post on Mar.
1 in the 'Release 0.8.0 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows' thread.