Re: [Xen-users] Re: Release 0.9.1 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

On Sunday May 25 2008 09:43:27 pm Darren Foo wrote:
> You on 100Mbit or gigabit? Looks like you're using the default iperf tcp
> windows size which is pretty low (56K I think), try adding a -w 256K or
> 356K on both client/server. You should get much better performance.

100 Mb/s, but this is dom0<->domu, which is all software nics. Increasing the
window size helps some, but not significantly, and I want a test that is
closer to real application usage. I'm not testing peak theoretical,
especially with iometer.