Re: [Xen-users] Setting a PV guest framebuffer size?

Emre ERENOGLU wrote:
Interesting, maybe the PV framebuffer is limited.

That's what I thought might be the case, but I'm sure it's not.

Anyway, why do you use PV framebuffer, it's not a good solution. I suggest:

- XDMCP
- SSH display forwarding
- VNC running on a local X
- Nomachine or Free NX

Yes, I know, but sometimes the pv guest isn't available but its console is. And its for those times when I'd really like to have a bigger screen.

jch