RE: [Xen-users] Xen included in vanilla kernel tree?

Rolf Arne Larsen wrote:
> So what can i use this domU support for? Can i build my own domU from
2.6.24 and use this on my xen domU's?

> still not
>
> only domU support merged into kernel upstream

This is still only for i386.  You can check the wiki page for progress
on the pvops implementation in main line at
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenParavirtOps if you are interested
in dom0 or x86_64.

James