RE: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.5 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

  • To: "jim burns" <jim_burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Geoff Wiener" <gwiener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 23:19:10 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 15:20:28 -0700

Hi Jim;

Yes definitely - I have tried both hot plugging as well as adding to the
disk line.  In every case I specify that the disk should be writable.
It lets me create the partition which should be a write operation, but
then shows the disk as having 0K free space.

I am trying to capture some info on this right now using regmon - (lots
of output).  This definitely doesn't work with Windows Server 2003 R2
SP2 Standard 32 bit MVL (Fully updated and RTM).  I would be interested
to know if anyone else has this working and if so what version of
Windows they are running?  Have you tested this yourself?

Thanks

Geoff