Re: [Xen-users] Xen src installation on Intel DQ35JO

Hi Neo,

I am not running X on my DQ35JO, so I can't help you with the video.

For the onboard NIC you need to use the e1000e driver, not the e1000 driver. I downloaded 0.2.9.5 from Sourceforge and it works fine with the 2.6.21 Xen kernel in Gentoo. The vPro/AMT management stuff even works while Xen/Linux is running!

Regards,

Jeff

Neo Jia wrote:
hi,

I am trying to install xen-unstable.hg on Intel DQ35JO. But, it looks
the onboard Intel video card driver is not installed properly and also
the onboard NIC.

Anybody solved the problem?

Thanks,
Neo