[Xen-users] Ready to go Live : Changing IP's

All,

I've set up a couple of Xen servers on my local network and now need to switch them over so they will be accessible on our External network (WAN). I've been around Linux for several years now, so I know how to change the IP's on various systems, from Red Hat, to Slackware to Ubuntu. I've been googling, however, to make sure that on a Xen system, changing IP's doesn't break something between the Dom0 and DomU's, and I'm not finding anything.

While I could just wing it, I thought perhaps I could get a confirmation that changing these IP's requires no more than the normal process of changing IP's on a Linux box.

I should also clarify, that both the DomO and the DomU's will be on the same network subnet, so there is nothing funky there.

Thanks,
--
Steven G. Spencer, Network Administrator
KSC Corporate - The Kelly Supply Family of Companies