[Xen-users] Problems with Full Virtualization

Dear All,
I have been running xen 3.0.3 on Redhat 5.2 with partial virtualization via koan/cobbler fine. Although I am now trying to get full virt to work using the same machine profile. The cobbler profile is set to default to full virt. I am using the following syntax on the koan statement:-

koan --virt --server=puppet --system=tkdvir3 --virt-name=tkdvir3 --nogfx
--virt-path=/vmdisk/tkdvir3-disk

The system profile on cobbler is set up in the following way:-

system           : tkdvir3
profile          : RHEL4-ES-x86_64
kernel options   : {}
kickstart        : <<inherit>>
ks metadata      : {'os': 'RHEL4-ES'}
netboot enabled? : True
owners           : ['admin']
server           : <<inherit>>
virt cpus        : <<inherit>>
virt file size   : <<inherit>>
virt path        : <<inherit>>
virt ram         : <<inherit>>
virt type        : <<inherit>>
interface        : intf0
 mac address    : AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FB
 ip address     : 10.145.100.41
 hostname       : tkdvir3
 gateway        : 10.145.100.1
 subnet         :
 virt bridge    :
 dhcp tag       :

There are no obvious errors in the cobbler/xen/koan logs. Although when I look at the machine in virsh the full virt machine just shows up as now state and its CPU is off line. I have enabled the Intel Virtualization technology in the BIOS. The machine is a DL380 G5 with 8 processors. Also in this state virsh console <name> says that there is no console available to connect to.

Wonder if there is any one out there that could help me out with this. Also if you need more information would be greatful if you could let me know.

I also tried to use the xen kernel on the VM and got the same result.

Many thanks,

Martin Pearson.