[Xen-users] how xen recognizes fibre channel based storage resources

Hello

I'm a newbie here so please don't laugh at me...

I plan to setup several (4) physical servers to run xen virtualized OS-es (in example web servers). What I need is that those virtualized OS-es must have simultaneous access to disk storage physically created on FC array.

I read that this could be done by OCFS or Lustre file system but my question is: how virtualized OS (dom>0) recognizes FC resources.

If I understand well dom0 sees all as local disks: scsi disk in physicall server and connected via HBA fibre channel resource. And if I create dom1 partially (system part) located on local scsi disk and partially (shared part) on FC array - then how other domu's located on other physical machines will see this shared ocfs-ed volume?

Is it an issue of HBA driver to make it possible?

I would be glad to get some kind of answer about this.

PS