Re: [Xen-users] VNC console access in paravirtualized domUs

On Saturday June 07 2008 05:54:42 am you wrote:
> This comes from a CentOS 5 domU with a working VNC text console. My
> /dev/fb* looks exactly as yours does in FC9; this is being generated by
> udev in the case of Cent 5 (and yes, my Debian domUs have udev). What am I
> missing here? Anyone?

I believe I mentioned that the fbdev frame buffer is what is used by xen 3.1.2
and up. CentOS 5[.1] uses a xen 3.0.3 with 3.1 forward ports. I would doubt
it changed over to fbdev, since that change was introduced in F8 after CentOS
5.1 had been out for awhile.