[Xen-users] Unable to create more than 1 VM

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Thomas <iamkenzo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 20:04:51 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 11:06:09 -0700

Hi,

I have already set up a VM that can access the network using the NAT mode.

The problem I have is that I'd like to create another VM that also has
access to the network. The problem I get is that when a VM is started,
the other one will refuse to start. Actually it starts, but when I
want to "xm console" into it I get the following error message:
"xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or
directory".

Where could this problem come from?

I don't think it is a problem with the network, because I deactivated
network support in one of the VM and it still refuses to start. Both
VM work when there are launched alone, the issue is that when a VM is
already running, the other can't start, this issue happens for both
VMs.