[Xen-users] Processor doesn't support Full Virtualization

I have three xen servers running on HP Compaq DL360-G5 hardware. I went
to bring up a win2k3 domU on one of them and I get an error:
"The processor(s) in this machine do not support Full Virtualization"

I compared two of the servers using a script from novell (sysinfo). The
only difference I can see in the systems is the stepping. The one that
works the stepping is 15. For the other it's 6. Everything else is
identical as far as I can tell. Same processor model, speed, etc.

I'm 99% positive that VT is enabled. (IIRC xen won't even run without
it.) I'm going to try and look at the BIOS setting after hours.

Could the stepping be causing the issue?
Any ideas what I might be missing?

Any help is appreciated.

James