RE: [Xen-users] Missed interrupt. Increasing latency to 5 ms in orderto compensate.

Yes, it's a possibility that I have reluctantly considered.  My reason for
virtualizing it is primarily because the hardware is going to be so
underutilized as simply a VoIP server--and I seem to have come so close to
making it work properly. :-\

But as you correctly guessed, I am walking a management tightrope here with
this project.  It may just not be worth it.

Thanks for the input.