Re: [Xen-users] Cannot access to Apache on Xen VM

Hi Freddie,

maybe it's a checksum problem. try to disable transfer checksumming with ethtool.
First you need to check which ID your domU has:

# xm list

Then you turn off  tx checksumming with ethtool:

# ethtool -K vif<domU-ID>.0 tx off

So for a domU with ID 12 it would be:

# ethtool -K vif12.0 tx off

Hope it helps,
Greetz Age_M

freddie weng schrieb:
Hi all,

I have installed an apache server on my Virtual Machine but I can't access to
that URL from outside.
However I can ping the virtual machine from outside successfully.
Do you have any ideas about this issue?

thanks in advance,
freddie