[Xen-users] Recover disk space after deletion files in Citrix Xenserver

Hi list,

I have a Citrix Xenserver host with a CentOS5.1 virtual guest.

The original vm's disk space is 40 Gigabytes and the filesystem is ext3.

When I delete 35 G, the CentOS operating system see 5 G, but the host still see 40 G. When I try export the virtual machine, it takes too much time
and the image has 40 G, not 5 G.

Can anyone help me to recover the disk space?

Best regards,

Luciano

--
Luciano Mazaira