Re: [Xen-users] *BSD dom0

As Todd mentioned, NetBSD has been doing dom0 and domU support for a while
now.  The FreeBSD support stalled a while ago but may have restarted.

There's some info here: http://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/Xen

The port to Xen 3 largely worked but needed cleanup for integration with the
FreeBSD mainline - so far, this hasn't happened.  Occasionally people have
tried out the development code with variable success.

Cheers,
Mark