*** Congratulations You Are A Winner ***

British Global Lottery
UNITED KINGDOM
(Claims Notification Department)

Dear Esteemed Winner,

This mail is to bring to your notice that your email emerged as one of our
winning email address in our last lotto sweepstakes programme.Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number 27522465896-6483 with serial number 372-554,
batch number 468911521-Bc87, lottery ref number 87K4/336/TO714/00 and drew
lucky numbers 9-42-20-23-28-45 which made you automatically a winner of the
sum of £1,000,000.00  (i.e One Million Pounds Sterling).

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide
Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000
nions,associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online.This promotion
takes place weekly.Please note that your lucky winning number fallswithin our
European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play
coupon.

In other to claim your won prize from the lottery board you are required to
contact our Administration Assistant office {Mr.Alex David} at Claims
Disbursement Department with the following underlisted.

informations:

Full Names:
Contact Address:
Sex:
Age:
Telephone:
Occupation:
Alternativa Email Address(If Any);

Administration Assistant
Name:Mr.Alex David
Official Email: claimsdepartmentbl@xxxxxxxx
Tel+ +447045730792
Fax:+ 447006082895

Congratulations From our members and staff of British Global Lottery.

Sincerely,
Rose Woods.
Online Coordinator.