[Xen-users] fault of virt-install

Hi all:
   I begin to use xen recently,my OS is linux as4(kernel is 2.6.9-5EL),I
have install xen for xen-3.0.2-2-src.tgz  .   Everything is ok,I  can use xm
serial commends,like xm list etc.I can also start xend process.But when I
want to install domain-U,I find there isn't virt-install,I can't use this
command actually.I want to know whether xen have a method let me install
domain-U when I not use virt-install tools.please don't tell me copy the
root file directory to domain-U,this is not a good method.I think it should
have another method to install domain-U.I'am a jackaroo,I need some
help,thanks a lot.