[Xen-users] max vms per box

i am running centos 64 with 2 quad core and 32 gigs of ram.
I am wondering what is the max number of vms i can run on the box.
if i want to give them all 3 gigs of ram each (don't worry about disk
space), how many vms can i get away with loading and not killing the server?
also what should my dom0 memory be set to, to handle this?

thanks so much.