[Xen-users] XEN and 32 bits color

Hi there,

        I just found that IÂm not able to use a resolution of 1024x768 - 32bits
with windows HVM hosts. 16 and 24 bit graphics works. Is there a way to
use 32 bits graphics?

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

I will not ignore the messenger that stumbles in exhausted and obviously
agitated until my personal grooming or current entertainment is
finished. It might actually be important.
                        The Top Things I'd Do
                        If I Ever Became an Evil Overlord